Advice please

private fraser

Hello all.. first some background...
I had a couple of days stalking with South Aysrhire stalking earlier this year using the estate rifle (didn't get a deer but that wasn't Chris's fault) got hooked and went and got my dsc1.
I'm looking to get some stalking experience as well as gain some credibility for applying for a .308 rifle. I already have sgc and fac and currently am fox shooting. Can anyone advise me how to go about getting the above please. I live in central Scotland but I'd be happy to travel.
Thanks in advance

fraser

Hi fraser

I recon youve shown enough credibility achieving your level one :D

Have a look through the stalking late availability as im sure Ian on the Achadunan Estate will also be able to help you..

I had an amazing time on the hill with him :lol:

No comments needed referance amazing time fester, wadas, jingzy or gez..

ATB

Terry

credibility

Fraser

I cannot see that you need to exhibit any further credentials. You have an FAC and experience with a fox calibre. It is perfectly legit to want a deer calibre to take paid stalking even if you havent ground of your own. Given that you go foxing I would think it wouldnt be too tough to get deer added to one or other of your permissions. The main advice I would give would be for you to persue an open ticket and dont limit your options voluntarily.

Back