Thread: dsc1 complete

dsc1 complete

finished the dsc1 basc course at eridge park, east sussex yesterday - big thanks to basc , Andy Papworth & team for a great course

highlight was practical demonstrations of various grallochs, showing how to find the lymph glands for inspection - so much more meaningful in context and easier to remember than looking at close up pictures of the inside of a deer

tonyt

Well done tonyt!
    tried getting on the same class in November but they said its fully booked, I guess everyone turned up as BASC didn't call me for cancellations...
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Sam355 View Post
    Well done tonyt!
    tried getting on the same class in November but they said its fully booked, I guess everyone turned up as BASC didn't call me for cancellations...
    Sam
    Sam, I think they forgot about you. course was booked full for 12 people, two cancelled prior to the start due to work commitments, and then there were three no shows due to illness.
    So 7 of us on the course and plenty of elbow room...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt View Post
    Sam, I think they forgot about you. course was booked full for 12 people, two cancelled prior to the start due to work commitments, and then there were three no shows due to illness.
    So 7 of us on the course and plenty of elbow room...
    Very disappointing! I was home, off work & could have joined!!! Had my name down as the second person in the queue, I guess the first person missed it too!