Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gopro head cams

gopro head cams

Hi has anyone got any firat hand knowledge of the top of range go pro ? Looking at buying one as a headcam mainly for wildfowlong so main use probably be in low light conditions ...how do they perform ? Does the price warrant it as someone suggest act20 which are about 60 quid ...any help appreciated cheers

Probably won't be suitable in low light.
    You have a pm.
    Cheers
    Richard

I too have been considering one of these for my Pigeon and Pheasant shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    I too have been considering one of these for my Pigeon and Pheasant shooting.
    You have a pm too!
    Cheers
    Richard

Don't know whether they are any good, but Lidl are doing one at 90 with a 3 year warranty. http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-C1...Detail&id=7876
    Last edited by widu13; 27-11-2013 at 18:23.
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

Richard ive seen the pm you sent ...in your opinion even using the top end gopro would you say they are not gonna cut it for low level wildfowling ? I dont want to spend 350 quid on something that is not gonna be any good for what I want ...they look good on game shootjmg / pigeon shooting side of thimgs in day light ..cheers jes

buy it
    try it and
    flip it on for a slightly cheaper Christmas present if it doesn't work

you won't lose too much
    they are in demand

We have just become Go Pro Main Dealers so will have the full range in stock as of 1st December.

Quote Originally Posted by James Todd View Post
    Richard ive seen the pm you sent ...in your opinion even using the top end gopro would you say they are not gonna cut it for low level wildfowling ? I dont want to spend 350 quid on something that is not gonna be any good for what I want ...they look good on game shootjmg / pigeon shooting side of thimgs in day light ..cheers jes
    Too be honest i don't know as i have the GoPro 2, but in low light it isn't great, shame you don't live closer to me, next time i am out i will do a couple of vids in low light.
    Cheers
    Richard

I have hero black and dont have any problem, I use it at work all the time with no issues.