Thread: 'Open' Range in Lincolnshire

'Open' Range in Lincolnshire

Does anyone know of a 'day ticket' style range in Lincolnshire?

I have a 243 to zero, I don't want to join a club properly as I have little time to go, I am not belittling rifle clubs, they just don't work for the time I have.

I am on a closed license, my land thats cleared is in Cornwall and when I get down I don't want to have to fanny around zeroing, I'd rather have it done as it will be a short notice trip down there.

Thanks in advance.

You might try Lincolnshire Shooting Centre:-

Mob 07831 629639

Tel 01754 810424

Due to BT's mucking up the phones the land lines were down. Not sure if they are back up as yet. But they have a 100M outdoor range now. Open weekdays I hear.

Brithunter is right, it is an excellent facility which has not been open that long. I have used the range myself recently and highly recomend it. The centre is at Burgh-le-Marsh near Skegness.

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILAIRE View Post
    Brithunter is right, it is an excellent facility which has not been open that long. I have used the range myself recently and highly recomend it. The centre is at Burgh-le-Marsh near Skegness.

Oh dear does that mean we might just bump into one another?

Although I have not been onto the range since it was finished I have been there during it's construction. I try to visit the club on a fairly regular basis. Should have been there last week but the The Old Dragon is laid up so have been stuck at home helping out.

Perfect, I'll have a look and call them - hopefully they do a day ticket kind of thing.

Here is the web ite which may help you:-

http://www.lsccomplex.co.uk/

Hope that helps.

Well not my neck of the woods but I was made welcome at the Reepham club near Lincoln I believe North Cotes have a 100yd tube range.

Quote Originally Posted by karlbird View Post
    Perfect, I'll have a look and call them - hopefully they do a day ticket kind of thing.
    Gimme a shout when you know more mate, might be up for a trip there
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit

Reepham Moor is not open during the week as I understand it. It never used to be as I was a member there until a couple of years ago.