For sale

One Swarovski Z6i scope in excellent condition

illuminated reticle works great in day and night modes

No ring marks or scratches to tube

comes with box and bikini covers, manual and registration document

1250 by bank transfer or paypal gift

thanks for looking, any questions just give me a text

Tim - 07719196684
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20131128_091258.jpg   20131128_091236.jpg   20131128_091214.jpg   20131128_091246.jpg  
    Last edited by Evillemon; 28-11-2013 at 11:27. Reason: add one more photo

Pm returned

SD Regular
    Have I construed the side of the box correctly in thinking this is a 4A reticle?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

z61

please let me no if scope is still for sale.pm sent

Scope sold - pending payment

Sorry everyone else who messaged me

Now call me sceptical, but I have just been trawling through the classifieds as I do from time to time just looking for things that seem out of place, and guess what? You are selling the exact same scope that you appear to have bought off Nelson a few days back. Nothing wrong in that I hear you say, quite right there is not but you have it advertised for more than you paid for it! I do hope you are not trading via the back door, and moreover I do hope you are not ripping our members off.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Well spotted and it is good too see we have someone trying to help the members from being screwed

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Now call me sceptical, but I have just been trawling through the classifieds as I do from time to time just looking for things that seem out of place, and guess what? You are selling the exact same scope that you appear to have bought off Nelson a few days back. Nothing wrong in that I hear you say, quite right there is not but you have it advertised for more than you paid for it! I do hope you are not trading via the back door, and moreover I do hope you are not ripping our members off.

John
    abit sus that ,i think john buy a top end scope and sell it a few days later ????

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post

John
    Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    Well spotted and it is good too see we have someone trying to help the members from being screwed

NO there was nothing wrong with it, just wasnt to my liking thats all and had some offers for S&Bs for a fair bit cheaper. The only reason it went for a little more was because of the costs i incurred buying it using paypal gift in the first place. I assure you im no trader and i certainly havent tried to rip anyone off. I apprecaite that you are looking out for members and if it was the otherway round id appreciate you looking out for me, however insinuating that someone is a scam artist before asking them seems a little hasty.

The scope was in perfect working order, no issues with it, you can ask the buyer if you like i dont mind.

Tim
    Last edited by Evillemon; 08-12-2013 at 18:26.