Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabarm Asper 9.3x74R

Fabarm Asper 9.3x74R

Used this gun with great success on x3 driven hunts.

Ready for the Gun shop I have to surrender the 9.3 to make room for the Browning. Has aluminium flight case and Mac swing off picatinny mount. Also ammo dies and cases if needed. Also a custom suede lambs wool slip.

offers by pm please.
    rifle and mount and case come complete, dies etc will split.

Nice rifle, but you'll have to stick a price on it........this isn't eBay after all!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

So you going for the Browning in .300WM or will you go for 9.3x62? Am off for the pigs myself this weekend. Just hope my marksmanship is approaching the same calibre.

ATB,

Scrummy

Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    So you going for the Browning in .300WM or will you go for 9.3x62? Am off for the pigs myself this weekend. Just hope my marksmanship is approaching the same calibre.

ATB,

Scrummy
    Where are you off to for this adventure? You'd better make sure you tell us all about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Where are you off to for this adventure? You'd better make sure you tell us all about it!
    Around Aude, not far from Montpellier.

You will indeed have a write-up.

Scrummy

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Nice rifle, but you'll have to stick a price on it........this isn't eBay after all!
    I agree ds308 they are the rules and think it's correct people should put a price to things they are selling, however this imo should also apply to sporting agents who choose to advertise on this forum as I regularly see there advertising state pm for information and price
    A little off topic so oppologies to john but welllllll least ya got an advert bump out of it lol
    Regards
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    I have to surrender the 9.3 to make room for the Browning.
    I would be amazed if your gun shop can't sell you a bigger gun safe.
    Just remember to buy the biggest you can afford

Neil.

Jimmy sorry if your offended, I cannot post a price as it is being advertised within 24hrs or so by the gunshop and im not sure what he is putting it up for. There is also the dies etc. So the easiest thing at this time is to take genuine enquiries and and pass them onto the shop. The gun is still mine, but he is selling it for a commission and until he advertises the price he thinks it will fetch it is unfair for me to say what I will take for it. Many things are sold via closed bids etc. If I have infringed a rule I am sorry but will link the advert as soon as it is live.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Jimmy sorry if your offended, I cannot post a price as it is being advertised within 24hrs or so by the gunshop and im not sure what he is putting it up for. There is also the dies etc. So the easiest thing at this time is to take genuine enquiries and and pass them onto the shop. The gun is still mine, but he is selling it for a commission and until he advertises the price he thinks it will fetch it is unfair for me to say what I will take for it. Many things are sold via closed bids etc. If I have infringed a rule I am sorry but will link the advert as soon as it is live.
    No offence was taken or or on the other hand intended by myself john and I now see your justified reason
    Regards
    Jimmy.

You won't be long selling this lovely rifle John , all the folk desperate to know the price will obviously be clambering over each other to buy .