Thread: open information

open information

Dear administration,
    Id like to make a proposal that your must state price rules on items for sale are extended to all sporting agents/pro stalkers who advise there outings then the potential client can see if things are within budget for them without having to waste there time and the time of what is probably a very busy professional with emails being written read and replied to.
    Kind regards
    Jimmy

I think you will find pricing structure changes quite a bit Jimmy. Example if you're busy and have a waiting list then the price is going to be high if you are a new chap or you can't fill a few slots then you might offer stalking at a lower price than your normally would. My advice to any one taking stalking is get a clear picture of what you will pay. Make sureyou ask if there is a cull fee ,shot fee, trophy fee ,trophy preperation fee and exactly how much those fees are.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I think you will find pricing structure changes quite a bit Jimmy. Example if you're busy and have a waiting list then the price is going to be high if you are a new chap or you can't fill a few slots then you might offer stalking at a lower price than your normally would. My advice to any one taking stalking is get a clear picture of what you will pay. Make sureyou ask if there is a cull fee ,shot fee, trophy fee ,trophy preperation fee and exactly how much those fees are.
    Cheers for the input davie, but thats my point why not advertise these prices ? why the secrets then when joe bloggs phones to book or discuss if said professional wants to cut a deal then do so then.
    Just cant see why people have to muck about with inquiries wasting people's time if the guys too expensive for the client
    Outing fee........
    Shot fee......
    Per point........
    Trophy caping.......
    Cull beast........
    Estate rifle use.......

Doesn't seem hard to me buddy
    Regards
    Jimmy

I do now a chap that shot a buck and was given the price afterwards .The pour chap had to fone his mate for money and get the guide to run him to a cash line. So you do have a point.