Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dates for feb to be announced soon, Croatia, night sitting for boar.

Dates for feb to be announced soon, Croatia, night sitting for boar.

Will shortly be releasing dates and prices for night sitting for boar in feb, be between 11th-18th when there will be a big moon.
    Hopefully some snow too.
    2 nights possibly 3.
    flying from heathrow - Zagreb.
    group will be small and exclusive.
    if your interested and have a request please speak to me and let me know what it is we maybe able to include this. (such as only 2 nights or 3, if you would also like to try for bear? etc etc.)
    I will finalise things when over there mid dec when we have an idea of hunters needs.

Hi John

How many Boar and Bear have you personally witnessed on the grounds of the proposed hunt ?

After the fiasco I have experienced with Shavesgreen and Hunt n Seek I dont feel its inapropriate to ask for referances and personal experiences of known SD members.

Forgive my cautious approach as I was down to hunt Wolf with you.

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Hi John

How many Boar and Bear have you personally witnessed on the grounds of the proposed hunt ?

After the fiasco I have experienced with Shavesgreen and Hunt n Seek I dont feel its inapropriate to ask for referances and personal experiences of known SD members.

Forgive my cautious approach as I was down to hunt Wolf with you.

Atb

Terry
    Terry we are over there in 11 days time for 2 days driven and 1 night waiting house. we will have first hand experience of whats available there. they say there are 5 stations are getting visited by bear but I think they are to dear for the group who are going this time to be tempted. But they may well see bear. When I was over in may I saw bear on the ground we looked on and took some photos of the paw prints next morning. We have access to many many grounds over there and can cater for what you want. Also I have photos of his other clients I can email you but it is not for me to publish pictures of HIS clients on here.
    One without his client.

My photo from may this year.

Cheers mate

Look forward to a great write up
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Are the ground the same as our trip for the bait stations?

The driven grounds are different only 1 1/2 hr from zagreb but im sure the baited areas are the same as last time, we are moving digs on day 3 if "V" doesn't change his mind.

Might be interested keep us in the loop

Will do, don't think on this trip there are many posters off here, one or two members who look in occasionally. Mainly game shooters and rifle men from the Yorkshire area..
    Sue is accompanying me and the group with the camcorder to try and record it on video. Fingers crossed she can be in the right place some of the time.

Back from a great wild hunt in Croatia and another full re-book for next year. pics to follow when I get a moment and dates and prices for night shooting in feb over next few days. It was a great trip again and in one night 5 pigs were shot 1 fox, 1 boar missed, the group had roe fox fallow boar jackal and bear visit the stations over the 5 hours we sat out. temps were -5c

glad to hear you had a good trip john . did you shoot any with the new stick .-5**** me i hope you had plenty of moonshine in the blood.looking foward to seeing th pictures did you stay at matos place again,
    Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Back from a great wild hunt in Croatia and another full re-book for next year. pics to follow when I get a moment and dates and prices for night shooting in feb over next few days. It was a great trip again and in one night 5 pigs were shot 1 fox, 1 boar missed, the group had roe fox fallow boar jackal and bear visit the stations over the 5 hours we sat out. temps were -5c