Thread: bipods

bipods

Hi all im looking for a bipod for my 22 ...obviously id like a harris swivel 9-13 with notched legs but are there other makes that do the same spec bipod ? Ive found a few but cant seem to find the swivel type with notched legs ...any help greatly appreciated ...cheers

James

Personally, I'd hold out for a Harris, even secondhand off here as they come up regularly. You know where you are with them!

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

SD Regular
    Harris are good - but the Snipersystems one from Global rifle is a very good alternative that meets your criteria - and considerably cheaper. Comes with a lifetime warranty too - and has a decent pod lock.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I have had the Sniper Systems swivel/notched leg/pod lock on trial now for just over a month and must admit that it is pretty good and is robust as a Harris, it is a product we are considering stocking.

Regards

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

Can either of you send me a link to the notched leg swivel please

+1 for Sniper systems. I've had one for over a year now and faultless. I did have a Harris years ago and the SniperSystems seems to be the same quality. Got mine off eBay £40 posted

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by James Todd View Post
    Can either of you send me a link to the notched leg swivel please
    http://www.globalrifle.co.uk/snipers...-bipod-7-p.asp

As has been said, keep an eye on the bay - they are nearly always on there: http://www.globalrifle.co.uk/snipers...-bipod-7-p.asp
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Cheers guys ..got one off ebay for 55 quid bargaon ...no point in spendimg double to go on 22 when this ll do the job
    Last edited by James Todd; 01-12-2013 at 12:27.

Just don't live to regret the adage "buy right, buy once"