Dsc 1 badge

Never got a badge 15yrs ago might have to have a look on the bay:rofl:
Badge !! what Badge ! never got one of them,, mind I did Damage , my DCS1 ,, heavy water,, BASC Sent out a replacement next Day '' FREE '' NO CHARGE

I was a bit disappointed when I got my DSC2 badge and it was just a silver level 1 badge with the words level 1 on it. I spent 3 evenings working toward that!

I was a bit disappointed when I got my DSC2 badge and it was just a silver level 1 badge with the words level 1 on it. I spent 3 evenings working toward that!
Really. You would think that they would have at least written 'level 2' on it? They did on mine!

When where the badges first given out? Thats not fair that those on the original courses did not get them.:eek:

Not ideal for a West London Pub Meet:

attachment.php

Cheers

K

I had mine framed and its up on the wall next tothe certificate close to my cycling proficiency pass certificate but below my diploma for the Yard of Ale win in 1988.

Last edited:
I had mine framed and its up on the wall next tothe certificate close to my cycling proficiency pass certificate but below my diploma for the Yard of Ale win in 1988.

The DSC1 badge is actually very useful when trying to decide whether a deer is a candidate for culling or not, as you can compare it to the one on the badge. If the deer has different length legs, is cross-eyed, has Aladdin's slippers and body parts that look like they've been assembled from different species of existing and imaginary deer, then you can be pretty sure that you want it out of the gene pool.

You're a bunch of ****taking barstewards. Mines pinned to my pillow so I can stroke it while in bed.:cool::lol:

Back