Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok what would you do?

Ok what would you do?

Got on to the A90 just outside Dundee heading for Perth.
    Passing by a Landy being driven out of a farm track on to the dual-carriageway
    Look at the driver and spot his rifle barrel and moddy poking out of the driver's window.

So here's the question.
    Should I have stopped the motor and gently suggested it might be better if the guy didn't have his kit so evident?

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
    Got on to the A90 just outside Dundee heading for Perth.
    Passing by a Landy being driven out of a farm track on to the dual-carriageway
    Look at the driver and spot his rifle barrel and moddy poking out of the driver's window.

So here's the question.
    Should I have stopped the motor and gently suggested it might be better if the guy didn't have his kit so evident?

Ed
    how could you have stopped him?

Account Suspended
    Best keep ya pecker out, no one likes a 'bizzy body'. He probably been doing it for years & knows the score

Why would you have stopped him? are you the old bill? is it your farm? is it your permission? did you note the number plate and speak to land owner? or were you thinking of suggesting best practice to him?
    atb

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    how could you have stopped him?
    He was waiting for a gap in the traffic and the track he was coming out of was about 50yds from a lay by.
    so probably could have pulled in and nipped back to talk things over.

Quote Originally Posted by rick6point5 View Post
    Why would you have stopped him? are you the old bill? is it your farm? is it your permission? did you note the number plate and speak to land owner? or were you thinking of suggesting best practice to him?
    atb
    He looked like he was about to pull out on to the A90 trunk road.
    basically between him and the flow of traffic was a 2.0m wide verge and a public footpath.
    So do you think this is a good advert for shooters then???

And what would you have done when he told you to f*** o** and mind your own business.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

perhaps he was waiting for you to pass so he could just turn round and go back up the track, glass houses and rocks ,

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    And what would you have done when he told you to f*** o** and mind your own business.
    I just might have phoned the police to inform them that there is a sniper with a rifle next to the A90 and waited to see the fireworks

reach in your glove box for your chill pills hey bud if he wants to risk a rozza catching him let him.i would smile and think nutter nothing more