Thread: Hello from US

Hello from US

Hello my name is DJ and I am from the United States... I found this page via GB deer dogs page on Facebook.. I am married with 2 children and love hunting whitetail deer and also tracking deer and bear with my dogs.. I also have experience running bear, coyote, and raccoons all with hounds.. Looking forward to learning about how tracking is done on this side of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Muckdog View Post
    Hello my name is DJ and I am from the United States... I found this page via GB deer dogs page on Facebook.. I am married with 2 children and love hunting whitetail deer and also tracking deer and bear with my dogs.. I also have experience running bear, coyote, and raccoons all with hounds.. Looking forward to learning about how tracking is done on this side of the world!
    Welcome muckdog to the SD, you will find the SD a great site to gain a handle on our hunting and stalking, we our a little behind with our tracking but we are lerning and catching up fast.
    we do know each other from GB deer dogs

TL

TL[/QUOTE]
    Welcome dj we have some real experts over here most can track a good beaver but as for bear that ain't for sissys I bet !
    Norma
    Last edited by norma 308; 01-12-2013 at 07:12.

welcome..... where are you? Your menu sounds like WV, PA, or close.. I am from SE OH myself but have been here in Germany almost 24 years...

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses