Hello from US

Muckdog

Hello my name is DJ and I am from the United States... I found this page via GB deer dogs page on Facebook.. I am married with 2 children and love hunting whitetail deer and also tracking deer and bear with my dogs.. I also have experience running bear, coyote, and raccoons all with hounds.. Looking forward to learning about how tracking is done on this side of the world! :cool:

Hello my name is DJ and I am from the United States... I found this page via GB deer dogs page on Facebook.. I am married with 2 children and love hunting whitetail deer and also tracking deer and bear with my dogs.. I also have experience running bear, coyote, and raccoons all with hounds.. Looking forward to learning about how tracking is done on this side of the world! :cool:

Welcome muckdog to the SD, you will find the SD a great site to gain a handle on our hunting and stalking, we our a little behind with our tracking but we are lerning and catching up fast.
we do know each other from GB deer dogs

TL

TL[/QUOTE]
Welcome dj we have some real experts over here most can track a good beaver but as for bear that ain't for sissys I bet ! :D
Norma

Last edited:
welcome..... where are you? Your menu sounds like WV, PA, or close.. I am from SE OH myself but have been here in Germany almost 24 years...

Back