Thread: Mora knife

Mora knife

Just a little heads up on these knives. Ever since starting stalking I just bought a cheap mora stainless steel knife. They are razor sharp and do a good job on a grallock. However I always found my fingers a little vulnerable when un-zipping. I use the technique of putting my index finger on the tip of the knife and then running along the belly with finger preventing the knife contacting the gut. I had considered cutting a knife down but didn't think it worth the effort or that I would get that razor sharp edge again. Then I saw the mora advertised by MMBEATLE and though that was exactly what I'd wanted. So I ordered one which turned up in a couple days in a good little plastic sheath made for that knife so no bigger than required. Fits in a jacket pocket fine. It really is all the knife you need. Finger reaches the tip no problem and rest of fingers on the handle and away from the blade. Really handy around the arse (no comments thanks) and great on munties as the blade is shorter and slimmer than most. For 12 or what ever they cost (can't remember exactly) they really worth a try.
    I'll be ordering a spare.

I think you will find that they are the worst kept secret and that pretty much bucket loads of stalkers have one if not more. Think I have 1/2 dozen knocking around.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I probably spend to much time with my head in the tree's to find these things. Just thought for any new lads it might be worth a go knowing others find them useful. I tend to keep my "normal" mora at the truck to cut off the head and legs so don't blunt the little knife.