Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelen Deer Services - EXPOSED!

Jelen Deer Services - EXPOSED!

Hi Everyone,

Pleased to announce that Jelen Deer Services will be exposed to 6 million viewers on national television on the 15th December - peak viewing time!!!! (Lucky viewers!!!)

We were delighted to be asked to dart a Fallow buck in Cornwall. The animal had wire wrapped around its antler, and the event was filmed by COUNTRYFILE and will be televised on the 15th December (after the weather).

Don't miss it!

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services .... (Available for more television
    )

Well done, and thanks for the informative emails received recently. Is there any particular reason why the animal was darted rather than shot, as would be the case for most of us? Without trying to take anything away from you I suspect the Beeb don't want the general public to see cute bambies shot? Shame really that the plight of this animal could not have been used to show that we are not all about killing just for the sake of it but animal welfare plays an important part for most stalkers, and who better to be behind the gun than you. Be interesting to see the context this is in on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Well done, and thanks for the informative emails received recently. Is there any particular reason why the animal was darted rather than shot, as would be the case for most of us? Without trying to take anything away from you I suspect the Beeb don't want the general public to see cute bambies shot? Shame really that the plight of this animal could not have been used to show that we are not all about killing just for the sake of it but animal welfare plays an important part for most stalkers, and who better to be behind the gun than you. Be interesting to see the context this is in on the show.
    woodmaster,

I would take the obvious assumption that it's an owned deer, not a wild one. Hence the expenditure.

Stan

Good thought, on thinking further I think your'e probably bang on and it's a decent park buck. I guess we'll see all the action on the 15th. Mike probably thinking of hanging up his stalking boots if TV stardom take off.

EXPOSED - Once this gets around the locals you may well be !!

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Good god, for one dreadful minute I thought you were going to flash us.
    Worse still is the fact that I clicked it to see you in all your glory.
    Ewwwww
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

You actually hit it first shot , well done mike you have been practicing

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    You actually hit it first shot , well done mike you have been practicing
    Haha Nice try Swarovski!!! ... Are you a bit jealous 'cos you're not on the TV on 15th December, Peak Viewing Time, in front of 6 MILLION viewers???

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Good god, for one dreadful minute I thought you were going to flash us.
    Worse still is the fact that I clicked it to see you in all your glory.
    Ewwwww
    Teyhan, shame on you!!!! (However if you want some of the other photographs, PM me and I can send you one or two - (there's a black out band over Dave Jelen's eyes so you don't know who he is on the pics!!!)