Jelen Deer Services - EXPOSED!

Jelendeer

Hi Everyone,

Pleased to announce that Jelen Deer Services will be exposed to 6 million viewers on national television on the 15th December - peak viewing time!!!! (Lucky viewers!!!)

We were delighted to be asked to dart a Fallow buck in Cornwall. The animal had wire wrapped around its antler, and the event was filmed by COUNTRYFILE and will be televised on the 15th December (after the weather).

Don't miss it! :D

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services .... (Available for more television
:lol:)

Well done, and thanks for the informative emails received recently. Is there any particular reason why the animal was darted rather than shot, as would be the case for most of us? Without trying to take anything away from you I suspect the Beeb don't want the general public to see cute bambies shot? Shame really that the plight of this animal could not have been used to show that we are not all about killing just for the sake of it but animal welfare plays an important part for most stalkers, and who better to be behind the gun than you. Be interesting to see the context this is in on the show.

Well done, and thanks for the informative emails received recently. Is there any particular reason why the animal was darted rather than shot, as would be the case for most of us? Without trying to take anything away from you I suspect the Beeb don't want the general public to see cute bambies shot? Shame really that the plight of this animal could not have been used to show that we are not all about killing just for the sake of it but animal welfare plays an important part for most stalkers, and who better to be behind the gun than you. Be interesting to see the context this is in on the show.

woodmaster,

I would take the obvious assumption that it's an owned deer, not a wild one. Hence the expenditure.

Stan

Good thought, on thinking further I think your'e probably bang on and it's a decent park buck. I guess we'll see all the action on the 15th. Mike probably thinking of hanging up his stalking boots if TV stardom take off.

Good god, for one dreadful minute I thought you were going to flash us.
Worse still is the fact that I clicked it to see you in all your glory.
Ewwwww

Good god, for one dreadful minute I thought you were going to flash us.
Worse still is the fact that I clicked it to see you in all your glory.
Ewwwww

Teyhan, shame on you!!!! (However if you want some of the other photographs, PM me and I can send you one or two - :)Dthere's a black out band over Dave Jelen's eyes so you don't know who he is on the pics!!!)

Could this be the route to international stardom ...?..today Countryfile , tomorrow Broadway .!!:D ... Well done ..

Well done Mike

Email at the ready... "Dear Points of View, why oh why oh why....." :lol:

Alex

Seriously Mike, only 6 million viewers.
I've been interviewed twice on tele. Once for the BBC and once for ITV.
By the time they edit it out to appease the bunny huggers and townies you'll be just a 15 second smear.
Now down to serious matters was Ellie there?

Seriously Mike, only 6 million viewers.
I've been interviewed twice on tele. Once for the BBC and once for ITV.
By the time they edit it out to appease the bunny huggers and townies you'll be just a 15 second smear.
Now down to serious matters was Ellie there?

Teyhan! ... Come come!
You being caught on CCTV in NatWest with a balaclava on, demanding cashiers fill up your sack hardly constitutes an interview, now does it!! :rofl: (Only JOKING mate!!!!)

No Ellie wasnt there, neither was Julia. However Matt was and he's a really nice guy (In the non-sexual way of course!!!!)

Regards,

Mike.

And there was me thinking you were finally going to post the gralloch gone wrong video from the DSC1 I did in September!

And there was me thinking you were finally going to post the gralloch gone wrong video from the DSC1 I did in September!

All in good time Oscarsdad!!! ... Its all about timing! I'm sure there's a stack of people on here just waiting for the moment when Mike Jelen 'gets it wrong'! ... But get it wrong I did! :oops:

I don't think I'm the first person to 'bust a gut' at one of the worst possible times. I'd love to say it was planned to show you guys how NOT to do it, but I just can't!!!!

Soooo, I'm gonna post the video at exactly the right time - about when I send out an information email about how to tidy up a busted fallow gut!!!! - So you'll just have to wait!!! :D

However, don't miss us on National Television, peak viewing time, 15th December - COUNTRYFILE!!! And in case you're wondering, NO, I didn't embarrass myself!!

Big love,

Mike

Mike Allison

Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
​01264 811155

All in good time Oscarsdad!!! ... Its all about timing! I'm sure there's a stack of people on here just waiting for the moment when Mike Jelen 'gets it wrong'! ... But get it wrong I did! :oops:

I don't think I'm the first person to 'bust a gut' at one of the worst possible times. I'd love to say it was planned to show you guys how NOT to do it, but I just can't!!!!

Soooo, I'm gonna post the video at exactly the right time - about when I send out an information email about how to tidy up a busted fallow gut!!!! - So you'll just have to wait!!! :D

However, don't miss us on National Television, peak viewing time, 15th December - COUNTRYFILE!!! And in case you're wondering, NO, I didn't embarrass myself!!

Big love,

Mike

Mike Allison

Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
​01264 811155

Blimey Mike you are a mere mortal like the rest of us....!!!

there was me thinking you never get it wrong :)

We all will not be missing the 15th

Tony

Back