Thread: The Craic.

The Craic.

For those of us who know what the Craic is,..... One of our number was re christened by one of our German friends, He knows who he is! ... GREGOR!.. , And I have to say the general assumption that the German people have no sense of humour is just totally wrong!, Even down to chip shops being destroyed! , Along with national games & who won what, We also found the guy that the coca-cola people must have used for that Christmas ad on the forty footer! ... ,
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Are you on mind-bending drugs or just unwell?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Are you on mind-bending drugs or just unwell?
    You obviously are not party to the saying"They bombed our chippie you know" ? & it's common knowledge that they beat us a couple of times at our national game, ie football ?.. Also, we have beaten them, (The Germans) at their national game, (Total war) Que?... get well soon Dotty!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

They were the fatherland & britain the motherland, together we could have ruled the world, but, there was spoilt children from previous marriages, so it could never work! Lmfao
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    You obviously are not party to the saying"They bombed our chippie you know" ? & it's common knowledge that they beat us a couple of times at our national game, ie football ?.. Also, we have beaten them, (The Germans) at their national game, (Total war) Que?... get well soon Dotty!
    You'll never beat them to the sun loungers though
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    You'll never beat them to the sun loungers though
    Do you want to bet on that. You haven't been on the MS Ventura then (P&0 cruise ship).
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.