Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Harkila question

  1. #1

    Harkila question

    I bought a pair of pro hunters trousers in the short leg special order
    but they still seem very long to me
    has anybody got a pair that were ordered in short could you please measure
    the inside leg so I know if mine are actually the right pair or not ?

    many thanks pete
    Last edited by Roedinator; 01-12-2013 at 15:29.

  2. #2
    I just measured these and the inside leg is 31 inches that seems pretty long still
    regards pete

  3. #3
    Think mine were D108 and 31inch leg as well.

  4. #4
    Pete, they have no comprehension of sizings, obviously there were no shorthouse Vikings!... my Prohunters were altered by a seamstress through Scottcountry, leaving the five year warranty intact, though I would not reckon this service to be generally available.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  5. #5
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743
    Pete - you should be able to tell if they are short from the order code - should start with a 'D' for short leg. Worth checking what they consider short against your waist size in the Harkila sizings. I'd have said 31 wasn't short unless against a larger waist size.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Pete, they have no comprehension of sizings, obviously there were no shorthouse Vikings!... my Prohunters were altered by a seamstress through Scottcountry, leaving the five year warranty intact, though I would not reckon this service to be generally available.
    Steve I thought I had read on one of your threads that you had had this done
    I rang Scott country this morning who were very helpfull
    I will go back to the retailer where these came from and ask what can be done
    about it these are just too long and will need changing
    thanks for your help guys
    regards pete

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Steve I thought I had read on one of your threads that you had had this done
    I rang Scott country this morning who were very helpfull
    I will go back to the retailer where these came from and ask what can be done
    about it these are just too long and will need changing
    thanks for your help guys
    regards pete
    Pete ask if tghey will put some turn-ups in your boxers while their at it mate...........lol

    sorry couldn't resist it mate.........Martin

  8. #8
    I got mine from Scott Country, D96 Short, i just measured the inside leg, 30'', which is fine for me but the things are too bloody hot/heavy for my type of stalking.
    Cheers
    Richard

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    I got mine from Scott Country, D96 Short, i just measured the inside leg, 30'', which is fine for me but the things are too bloody hot/heavy for my type of stalking.
    Cheers
    Richard
    Richard
    many thanks for your help where a outs in Devon are you I'm down your way
    quite a lot with work
    regards pete

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Richard
    many thanks for your help where a outs in Devon are you I'm down your way
    quite a lot with work
    regards pete
    Cheriton Bishop, right in the centre of Devon.
    Cheers

Similar Threads

  1. Harkila Pro Hunter VS Harkila Pro Hunter Active
    By 270Buck in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:42
  2. Quick Question in DSC1 question bank (97)
    By AndrewW in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31-01-2013, 22:40
  3. *SOLD* Harkila Rocky Rifle Sling - Harkila
    By Mr Lewis in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-10-2012, 20:16
  4. Harkila
    By k&a in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 09:10
  5. Harkila
    By Max in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 07:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •