Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Stavs Auction lot 9

  1. #1

    Stavs Auction lot 9

    Twelve weeks into the game shooting season, and still no reply from no balls Frazerd about the lot he donated, a days game shooting which I payed £150 for. Somebody must know his whereabouts. This doesn't look good on the site or for the morjority of the guniune members who donate to the charity's and good cause's on here. AWAITING YOUR REPLY NO BALLS.

    Regards

    martyn

  2. #2
    Distinguished Member 223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nr Newport (shrops)
    Posts
    1,919
    very very poor show

  3. #3
    Not good, maybe he's planning on giving you his beaters day?.
    I'd like to say there's a genuine good reason but it only takes a minute to make a call / email

  4. #4
    I thought I might get a bit more support then this, somebody must now where Frazerd is. Myself and stav have been trying to contact him for months. In my opinion I have been robbed, I don't mind supporting charity auctions but I do expect to get what I bid on. charity got their money within two days, looks like i'am going to get nothing for my £150 donation .

    martyn
    Last edited by martyn52; 04-12-2013 at 19:41.

  5. #5
    He still hasn't been online since October. For what it's worth I've looked several times to see whether he has rejoined as another user but not found anything. Either something has happened to him (really hope not) or when it came to it he has promised something he wasn't able to deliver.

    Obviously both scenarios aren't good but the really unfortunate thing is that we have absolutely no way of telling which.

    It's a horrible situation for both Martyn and Stav because obviously both were just trying to support a good cause.

    Wish there was more that could be done, but unless someone knows him what can we do?

    Alex

  6. #6
    This is more of a problem for Stav, he has made a great effort to raise money for a good charity we all would want to support for our injured solders. He has done this while going through a testing time in his personal life, many of us would not have, and did not, bother to do a similar charity auction for such a worthy cause. I do not have the ability to offer a days game shooting for Martyn52 for his generous bid of £150, is there no one out there that can rise to the mark and end this sad outcome by generously offering a days shooting, if not how about a whip round to recompense the £150 Martín is out. deerwarden

  7. #7
    Poor show. Sadly I have nothing as good as a days game shooting to offer. Only a day on the pigeons.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    This is more of a problem for Stav, he has made a great effort to raise money for a good charity we all would want to support for our injured solders. He has done this while going through a testing time in his personal life, many of us would not have, and did not, bother to do a similar charity auction for such a worthy cause. I do not have the ability to offer a days game shooting for Martyn52 for his generous bid of £150, is there no one out there that can rise to the mark and end this sad outcome by generously offering a days shooting, if not how about a whip round to recompense the £150 Martín is out. deerwarden
    If you want to organise a whip round i'll start with a tenner....only wants 14 more to get martyn back to level ..

  9. #9
    Distinguished Member 223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nr Newport (shrops)
    Posts
    1,919
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn52 View Post
    Twelve weeks into the game shooting season, and still no reply from no balls Frazerd about the lot he donated, a days game shooting which I payed £150 for. Somebody must know his whereabouts. This doesn't look good on the site or for the morjority of the guniune members who donate to the charity's and good cause's on here. AWAITING YOUR REPLY NO BALLS.

    Regards

    martyn
    martyn, i would like to offer you a free PM outing (highseat) after fallow deer buck or doe on my ground, which in some way will make up for this balls up

    if you would like to take me up on my offer drop me a PM

    ATB

    Dave

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by highseat6.5 View Post
    If you want to organise a whip round i'll start with a tenner....only wants 14 more to get martyn back to level ..
    +1 so 13 left
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Similar Threads

  1. Stavs H4H auction lot 9
    By martyn52 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22-10-2013, 20:11
  2. I know I'm on here a lot!! but?
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-06-2012, 08:12
  3. Childrens Hospital auction - Lot 1 - Write ups
    By caz518 in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-11-2011, 17:16
  4. And For The Last Lot...
    By jamross65 in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-05-2011, 22:49
  5. What is a lot of deer !
    By chill123 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •