Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nite SiteNS50 or NS200

  1. #1

    Nite SiteNS50 or NS200

    Hi guys, what would suit my needs best?

    I am looking to use it on .22 Rimmy (Rabbits at night) and on a air rifle to shoot rats in a barn (air rifle only) what is the best for my needs guys, the NS200 or the NS50? What is the main diffrance between the two as well guys.

    Any help or info on this would be great guys, thanks

    Steve.

  2. #2
    Hello

    NS200 provides a (man sized target) illumination distance of up to 200yards, where as the NS50 is 50uards.

    For rats in a barn the NS50 would be adequate but for the money why not consider a Yukon Photon, or the new Starlight Arrow.

    http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...scope-5135.htm

  3. #3
    Anybody else got any views on the NS50?


    Cheers

    Steve.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hello

    NS200 provides a (man sized target) illumination distance of up to 200yards, where as the NS50 is 50uards.

    For rats in a barn the NS50 would be adequate but for the money why not consider a Yukon Photon, or the new Starlight Arrow.

    http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...scope-5135.htm

    Thanks for the link and that mate.

    I dont really like the look of that idea, I really like the idea of the separate monitor that you get with the NS50.


    Thanks for taking the time though mate and trying to help.



    Steve.

  5. #5
    Went for the NS50 in the end. Very happy and pleased with it, great bit of kit that will certainly suit my needs.


    Steve.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 247sniper View Post
    Went for the NS50 in the end. Very happy and pleased with it, great bit of kit that will certainly suit my needs.


    Steve.
    Yes my mate uses an NS50. Can see with that well beyond airgun ranges.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakysniper View Post
    Yes my mate uses an NS50. Can see with that well beyond airgun ranges.
    My mother inlaws garden is excatly 73 yards long, I can scan and veiw the bottom of the garden no problem with the NS 50.

    Great bit of kit


    Steve.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale NS200 + accessories
    By 223 in forum Optics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 19:16
  2. NS200 for 5.99
    By Wingy in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 12:35
  3. Ns200 second hand price
    By Tomm in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-01-2013, 08:31
  4. Wanted Ns200
    By Tomm in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 23:32
  5. NiteSite NS200
    By biker1 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-09-2012, 21:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •