Thread: Listed as a joke but ..... Is it?

Listed as a joke but ..... Is it?

(I do like reading this)

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 yrs. hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. Two Americans just got eight years for crossing the Iranian border. If you cross the UK border illegally you get a job, a drivers license, food stamps 4 tesco, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & a tax free business for 7 yrs ...

Really?

Number of illegal border crossings in Afghanistan I guess was low!
    Gary Beechener

Yes - and should said migrant be unfortunate enough to get caught stowing away in a lorry at the port of Calais whilst attempting to get in to the Migrant's Benefit Holy Grail Capital of the World - also known as the United Kingdom ....they get released Scott free to try again! Conversely the unfortunate and innocent haulage company that they chose to "travel" with , get a massive fine of course!

From January , COUNTLESS numbers of Romanians and Bulgarians ( potentially millions ) will be able to Waltz into the UK with EU passports putting a massive strain on our countries already strained resources .

Several months ago Nigel Farage ( UKIP ) stated on TV on Question Time that out of a population of 80,000 Romanians currently living in London , that there have been 30,000 arrests in the last 5 years of these people for crimes that they have committed ! ... The figures are fact not fiction, surely there must be some sort of law that mr Farage has broken in revealing such truthful figures... Racism for example??

From what I have read , the Romanians and Bulgarians are currently responsible for over 90% of all the credit card and cash point fraud that goes on in this country as it is.

As amusing as the original post is, Alas...there is a substantial amount of truth in it.

Rant over!
    Last edited by paultap; 06-12-2013 at 18:12.

Quote Originally Posted by paultap View Post
    Yes - and should said migrant be unfortunate enough to get caught stowing away in a lorry at the port of Calais whilst attempting to get in to the Migrant's Benefit Holy Grail Capitol of the World - also known as the United Kingdom ....they get released Scott free to try again! Conversely the unfortunate and innocent haulage company that they chose to travel with get a massive fine of course!

From January , COUNTLESS numbers of Romanians and Bulgarians ( potentially millions ) will be able to Waltz into the UK with EU passports putting a massive strain on our countries already strained resources .

Several months ago Nigel Farage stated on question time that out of a population of 80,000 Romanians currently living in London , that there have been 30,000 arrests in the last 5 years of these people for crimes that they have committed ! ... The figures are fact not fiction, surely there must be some sort of law that mr Farage has broken in revealing such truthful figures... Racism for example??

From what I have read , the Romanians and Bulgarians are currently responsible for over 90% of all the credit card and cash point fraud that goes on in this country as it is.

As amusing as the original post is, Alas...there is a substantial amount of truth in it.

Rant over!
    Amusing?..It's ****ing frightening!

Only 1 thing for it, start up a 'sausage, pickle n vodka' take away...

Just so you know what Labours African aid was spent on, my mrs worked with an African woman in the NHS.

She was paid 14 to emigrate to the UK.

Don't even get on to that one.
    Gary Beechener