Heads up for a sealskin alternative

seems to be a good price,they look ok aswell,be handy for the lamp,as most gloves are too bulky,especially if you have small hands like me
Ian

Nice link, thanks.

I like Sealskinz gloves, but I think their waterproof socks are the best thing since... I don't know...socks?

These Dexshell socks are half the price, but they're also half as long, and logic suggests that any water that goes over the top is going inside, so I think I may stick to my Sealskinz there.

Just ordered a pair of the thermal gloves, so will see what there like.
To be honest I hate gloves at anytime, and never for shooting, but wind cracked fingers and thumb are seriously
stopping me doing things at the moment.
How can a couple of splits be so painful, I had less agro from 4 inch incisions in both my elbows earlier this year. Lol

Neil. :)

I have found them durable and can pull a trigger in them, slightly big size wise so need to make sure you get the right size.
Hope this helps

Just thought I would post an update.
Following the wettest winter on record with many hours spent in the field stalking, hunting,beating and with the terriers I can highly recommend these products
give them a try if you are in the market

So far they have been fine, have kept my hands warm and dry, but I can't shoot it them.

Neil. :)

Back