Thread: hello

hello

Registered today (04.12.13) for the first time with the Stalking Directory. I am both DSC1 and DSC2 qualified and stalk roe and red deer over three areas in Dumfries and Galloway (approx 2500 acres) where I also reside. I hold a fit and competent certificate issued by SNH to cull deer out of season on appropriate lands. I am a member of the BDS and attend SW Scotland branch meeting's. I am a serving Police Officer within Police Scotland with over 20 years service, and in a part time role was the former Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary Wildlife Crime Co-ordinator. I represent the Police locally and sit on the SW Scotland Deer Management Group. I own and use two rifles at present; 1. Sako 85 (Synthetic), .270 calibre with S&B Klassik 8x56 Scope + Third Eye moderator, and 2. Ruger M77 II (Synthetic), .222 calibre with Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x50 LR illuminated Scope + Reflex T8 moderator. I also home load and enjoy other country sports in my spare time.
    Last edited by The Duke; 04-12-2013 at 20:51.

Welcome to the site, BUT we require a bit more information about you then you have given. As per site rules please.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by john jamieson View Post
    Registered today (04.12.13) for the first time with the Stalking Directory. I am both DSC1 and DSC2 qualified and stalk roe and red deer over three areas in Dumfries and Galloway (approx 2500 acres) where I also reside. I hold a fit and competent certificate issued by SNH to cull deer out of season on appropriate lands. I am a member of the BDS and attend SW Scotland branch meeting's. I am a serving Police Officer within Police Scotland with over 20 years service, and in a part time role was the former Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary Wildlife Crime Co-ordinator. I represent the Police locally and sit on the SW Scotland Deer Management Group. I own and use two rifles at present; 1. Sako 85 (Synthetic), .270 calibre with S&B Klassik 8x56 Scope + Third Eye moderator, and 2. Ruger M77 II (Synthetic), .222 calibre with Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x50 LR illuminated Scope + Reflex T8 moderator. I also home load and enjoy other country sports in my spare time.

Thank you. We look forward to your input on the site. Hope you enjoy the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses