Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountain men

Thumbs up Mountain men

Anyone watch mountain men on sky?

I watch them on History HD. It is all right, I expected some of these people depicted to really know better....

They probably do. I think a lot is put on just to make it more watchable for a wider audience.I think Marty has it the hardest in Alaska.Just watched him build his log cabin in two days with a chainsaw hammer and nails.[QUOTE=Psyxologos;693693]I watch them on History HD. It is all right, I expected some of these people depicted to really know better....[/QUOTE

This guy who broke his arm chasing the stranger who picked his traps and then fell in the hole in the lake (the same hole we witnessed his friend open 20 seconds before he fell in it) driving the snowmobile is an insurance hazard...

I believe Tom the traper is amazing. Eustace annoys me.

The voiceover winds me up - "16 thousuand nine hundred and 54 miles, 38 yards and seven inches South"!

But I quibble - the country is amazing, Eustace needs a slap, Marty -, well what can you say about Marty. Trapper, pilot, Movember, etc, etc.

Its better than Jeremy Kyle!
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

Gave up on it when 'Useless Eustace' was shown pulling his mates broken down pick up with his horses,and at the top of the hill you could clearly see smoke coming from the exhaust which proved it wasn't quite as dangerous as stated and portrayed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    This guy who broke his arm chasing the stranger who picked his traps and then fell in the hole in the lake (the same hole we witnessed his friend open 20 seconds before he fell in it) driving the snowmobile is an insurance hazard...

I believe Tom the traper is amazing. Eustace annoys me.

That's actually a perfect summary right there!

I quite like the show but you do have to take everything with a pinch of salt. I would love to live on some of the property these guys have!

Good series in my view,

Tom = Top old guy
    Marty = Real hard nut trapper.
    Eustice = Tosser.