Thread: napier apex autoclick

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north

napier apex autoclick

Does anyone use the napier apex autoclick? if so what are your thoughts on it? I cant afford the luxury of feeding a 4x4 anymore and use my little corsa van so i'm thinking of getting an autoclick but before I purchase id like to see if folk think theyre worth having.

cheers

If you are handy in the workshop why not go to Homebase and get two lengths of square, hollow section, aluminium tubing; one to slide inside the other. Make a loop from round bar to fix to one end of the largest tube so that the loop locks into the latch on your tailgate. Then a bolt through the lower, narrower, section of tube to prevent the upper, wider section of tube from sliding down when deployed. If you give the loop attechement a little thought you will have somewhere to hang your gambrell from. It has worked for me on my X-Trail for years and costs about 10.

Very good idea. I was thinking about one but can't decide as it means extracting the deer right to your vehicle before working on it. Do I want to carry the extra weight that far depending on circumstances and if I do then will my car be in a place suitable for the purpose.

Just a couple of my own thoughts that are stopping me getting one but the diy version looks a no brainer if you us it or not.