Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mereside high seat quick 1st impressions

Mereside high seat quick 1st impressions

hi folks

I orders one of Wayne ( Mereside highseats) Telescopic high seats.... reason for this was wanted something not permanent and that I could set up say day before and use it then remove again as some of my permission quite close to general populace :-)

Wayne was great to deal with and I had to wait a wee while so obviously popular too and I can see why.....really chuffed with it....ive not used it in anger yet!!! only figured out how to assemble then pack away and sit in it against the house :-) and it sits great / flat in back of motor !

its well built and as long as look after it should be fine for some time to come

oh forgot to add!!! the rifle rest is fully and easily adjustable for height for different people & or areas use

here it is and thank you wayne

paul

Thank you for the writeup and i do appologise as i know people have had to wait a while all seats gone out this week so everyone who has ordered will recieve in the next few days I tweeked the design slightly for better use and these were built to last so i hope you are all pleased with both types of ally seats.
    I would like to thank everyone for being patient and after 38000 miles the van decided to die on me so i am now in need of a new vehicle,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    Thank you for the writeup and i do appologise as i know people have had to wait a while all seats gone out this week so everyone who has ordered will recieve in the next few days I tweeked the design slightly for better use and these were built to last so i hope you are all pleased with both types of ally seats.
    I would like to thank everyone for being patient and after 38000 miles the van decided to die on me so i am now in need of a new vehicle,atb wayne
    Have you got a website? Or just something with prices and what you offer? How are they for fat guys?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    Have you got a website? Or just something with prices and what you offer? How are they for fat guys?

Thanks.
    +1 on the weight loading I'm 6' 3" and around 17 stone this week and on the increase coz it's Xmas!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

If it's any help

I'm a short ar3e & 15. Stone
    so it's ok so far for fat hobbits

:-)

paul

interested in one.please send details of carry weight.useage weight and price

I'll be having one of those soon I think.

Me too
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

That is the one i wanted!
    But due to a breakdown in communications between myself and Wayne he sent the folding type, but in fairness to Wayne he immediately offered to arrange collection and replacement at his cost, but having used the folding type i can thoroughly recommend them as well.
    A great guy to deal with.
    Cheers
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    That is the one i wanted!
    But due to a breakdown in communications between myself and Wayne he sent the folding type, but in fairness to Wayne he immediately offered to arrange collection and replacement at his cost, but having used the folding type i can thoroughly recommend them as well.
    A great guy to deal with.
    Cheers
    Richard
    How big are you? Does the stand wobble when climbing or is it solid (especially when it comes time to turn and sit)? Not doubting the quality, just if it rocks, I'm done for.

Thanks.