Thread: Foxpro or Western rivers

Foxpro or Western rivers

Im after a new caller,a present to myself for xmas ,ive been down the mp3/walkie talkie route before.
    The only thing is i have to walk everywhere,so i dont want anything to big or heavy,snd it must have a remote,

What are your thoughts

Thanks Gunner

fox-pro spitfire for me..

dropped lots of foxes with it..wouldnt be without it.

As above the spitfire works dam well, no need to go up to the firestorm or the likes.

FoxPro WildFire

little mp3 player from ebay 45bills if your not getting foxes with it then there is somthing rong with how your using it im now up to 58foxes this year on one farm with the little mp3 unit vixen in heat long off call hare distress have called them all in keep your money in your pocket and use what you have bud minimum 10min on calls give them time to come in i always stand for afurther 15min before moving to another spot a lot of the time they come out when the caller is turned off and you walking away

FoxPro Wildfire for me.

Thanks for your comments, it looks like the Foxpro but can you tell me, what is the max distance the remote works at.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner223 View Post
    Thanks for your comments, it looks like the Foxpro but can you tell me, what is the max distance the remote works at.
    Probably up to and over 100m depending on the land humps and bumps but you have no need to take it out past 50/60m hope this helps this Is the wildfire 2 higher spec models may go further