Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimber .243, Sako Quad .22WMR + extras

Kimber .243, Sako Quad .22WMR + extras

Guys, for reasons I won't go into right now, I'm surrendering my certificates and selling all of my guns, rifles and equipment.
    I'd much prefer to sell the rifles as complete packages including scopes and moderators so I'm advertising them as such and offering some extras to encourage the sale, but I'll consider interest in individual items if I have no luck with my original advert. I believe I've priced them below market value to attract interest although I'm open to any sensible offers.

First is my .243 Kimber Montana (1000) with ASE ULTRA S series SL5 moderator (Cal.25 Thread 1/2 inch x 28) (150) and Nikon Monarch 6 - 24 x 50SF scope (250). Also included in this offer is everything I own for use with this rifle: 200 bullets, over 500 cases (including 60 unused Lapua), reloading dies, reloading press, some basic reloading tools and accessories including scales and calipers, bipod, leather strap and anything else I might come across while clearing out my room.
    The rifle and mod are a little over a year old and have had little use. The scope is a little older but still only a few years old and in very good condition, as are the rifle and mod.
    Everything you might want to know about this rifle can be found using these links...

Kimber America | Montana

This is the best rifle I've ever handled, let alone owned. At only 5lb 4oz, it's light enough to carry all day with ease and is the perfect tool for fox and small deer. The buyer will love it.
    I'm asking 1400 for this package.

My .22 WMR Sako Quad (synthetic stock) is about 6 months old and has seen little use in that time. It comes with SAK mod and a cheap 6x42 scope. The writing on the scope says EagleEye Atlas Explorer. No, I've never heard of it either. I also have a few rounds for this rifle (probably less than 50) but I have 300 .22lr subs a face to face buyer is welcome to take away.

The Brattonsound cabinet won't be for sale until the rifles are sold. I can't remember which model it is but it has slots for 5 scoped rifles and an internal ammo safe. 120

I'll delay advertising the shotguns (2 berettas and a Baikal MP153) until I have them valued some time this week.

Hi stinkfoot

if you do end up splitting the kit could I have first refusal on the Nikon Monarch, what ret is too please?
    thanks
    craig

Sad times, hope whatever the reason is that these are for sale your able to overcome it and ge back to shooting, best wishes Will

Quote Originally Posted by scoie View Post
    Hi stinkfoot

if you do end up splitting the kit could I have first refusal on the Nikon Monarch, what ret is too please?
    thanks
    craig
    Craig, I think it's called a Nikoplex reticle. If nobody shows any interest by the end of the week I'll be happy to split the kit. You have first refusal on the scope.

would be interested in the .243 reloading gear mate if you split up the package

Cheers stinkfoot, just pm if and when
    rgds
    craig

Quote Originally Posted by fibrewad View Post
    would be interested in the .243 reloading gear mate if you split up the package
    I haven't yet thought of a price for reloading gear as I was hoping it would encourage the rifle sale if I included it as an extra. If I end up splitting the package, as seems likely, I'll let you know. Gimme a few days.

PM sent regarding Kimber 243, cheers shaun

Evening buddy, whats the best deal on 243, 22 and gun cabinet, just about to treat myself care off Mr Cameron.. Serious offer as I sold up everything prior to posting to Germany now being made redundant and back in UK..

Kind REgards Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Drewboy View Post
    Evening buddy, whats the best deal on 243, 22 and gun cabinet, just about to treat myself care off Mr Cameron.. Serious offer as I sold up everything prior to posting to Germany now being made redundant and back in UK..

Kind REgards Drew
    pm sent