Thread: meeting room Cheltenham area

meeting room Cheltenham area

Evening all,
    I have bought a rifle from another member on here and am looking for a meeting room to hire for an hour tomorrow morning to do the exchange in Cheltenham/Tewkesbury area.
    Any suggestions?
    Dont really want to do the laybay job and end up in a cell explaining our business to the boys in blue!!!

Thanks

Martin

Shooting School carpark?

Might be worth trying somewhere like Ian Coley's? Even if it's just the car park?

Quote Originally Posted by 2130martin View Post
    Evening all,
    I have bought a rifle from another member on here and am looking for a meeting room to hire for an hour tomorrow morning to do the exchange in Cheltenham/Tewkesbury area.
    Any suggestions?
    Dont really want to do the laybay job and end up in a cell explaining our business to the boys in blue!!!

Thanks

Martin
    Martin,

Massage parlour by the station is good for a private meeting

Stan

you can come over to me is you like. im churchdown.

What's the matter with laybys and car parks. I've bought and sold several guns after meeting up in pub car parks and laybys, you are not doing anything illegal are you. Outside police stations are a good place normally, makes you feel safe.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Round our way you can guarantee that the one place you won't see a copper is at a police station.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Thanks for the ideas guys,all sorted now,especially thanks to activeviii and smullery() for offering there homes.........SD is full of top guys like that

If you do nothing wrong and you have 'good reason' you have nothing to worry about.
    However if you are concerned try to meet up outside Bredon Hill Shooting - this is just 5Min from Tewkesbury M5 Junction 9.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....