Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help !

Help !

After never ever seeing my cocker bitch in season she got herself pregnant - good job I don't have any daughters ! . It was to late to abort them when I realised she was up the duff. She has just given birth and they are marked black and white like collies (bitch is all liver) so I presume it was the neighbours farm dog though I cannot be sure. Are they worth anything ? Can I sell them ? Would anyone want them ? What do I call them Collockers ?
    I cannot be left with them.

Ask a price that'll cover your costs and collie-ockers sounds a bit bonkers which will probably suit a cross like that!

After seeing various dogs latey they should go well I've seen cockerpoos a maltipoo a labradoodle and a jackadoodle so why not a collocker good luck with the sale
    regards
    norma

To be honest it's probably not a bad cross. If it had the hunting drive of a cocker and the rounding up instinct of a collie you have the perfect dog for dogging in work!

Are they worth anything ? Can I sell them ? Would anyone want them ? What do I call them Collockers ?
    I cannot be left with them.
    If you cannot be left with them why worry about value and if you can sell them?
    Surely a decent home is more important than value in your case?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Do what my vet advised me to do when I found out my springer had got my patterdale pregnant. Give them a fancy name and a rediculars price and they'll fly out. Colliecocks should do it.

Surely Cocklies?

I agree, why do people think they have to sell them? If you can't keep them then finding them a decent home is the most important thing. If you can cover costs, that's fine but finding the right place for them is more important.

Sounds like an interesting cross though.

If I had the lifestyle I'd have one in a heart beat....... good luck

I am sure they would sell, try 100 each.
    Get them advertised I bet they sell ok.

I have been in a similar situation, not ideal, but make the best of a bad job.