Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: suzuki jimny

suzuki jimny

I have my 1999 jimny for sale its been a amazing reliable stalking wagon for the six years or so that I've owned it the problem is about two months ago the head gasket went, a relative of mine had the head skimmed and fitted a new gasket all went well for a week or so but when I went to change the oil in the engine as recommended water was obviously back in the engine. Since then it has been parked up while I decide what to do it starts well and seems to run ok as well so not being good with mechanicals myself i'm unsure if the engine is fixable or not.The vehicle is fairly tidy externally but inside it only has two seats and a tatty internal it still has mot till april 13th.I would like £375 for my little truck its been way to good to scrap.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby tuesday View Post
    I have my 1999 jimny for sale its been a amazing reliable stalking wagon for the six years or so that I've owned it the problem is about two months ago the head gasket went, a relative of mine had the head skimmed and fitted a new gasket all went well for a week or so but when I went to change the oil in the engine as recommended water was obviously back in the engine. Since then it has been parked up while I decide what to do it starts well and seems to run ok as well so not being good with mechanicals myself i'm unsure if the engine is fixable or not.The vehicle is fairly tidy externally but inside it only has two seats and a tatty internal it still has mot till april 13th.I would like £375 for my little truck its been way to good to scrap.
    can i have your location please or a post code so i can see how far away you are

first dibs please,

thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    can i have your location please or a post code so i can see how far away you are

first dibs please,

thank you

bob.
    Get your mits off Bob, I've already pm'd him
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=teyhan1;696639]Get your mits off Bob, I've already pm'd him[/QUOTE i did too

and i found a newer lump for just £100.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

No longer interested.
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 11-12-2013 at 03:48.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Like two bald men fighting over a comb....
    rd keep taking the pills man.

bob.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    rd keep taking the pills man.

bob.
    What do you reckon Bob, 10x Jimnys' or 1x posh shotgun
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    What do you reckon Bob, 10x Jimnys' or 1x posh shotgun
    stonkin big man.

i hope you get it bud coz if you do ill have more to spend for xmas

bob.

No longer interested.
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 11-12-2013 at 03:47.

Blog Entries
    this would be a cracking wee truck for the estate or a farm as quiet as a mouse fart and as light as a fether.

more use than a £?0000000000 costing shotgun in my eyes big bang with no or little enjoyment/result. as you can see im not a shotgun user,

bob.