Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New rifle build

New rifle build

Hi guys,
    Im after a new rifle build. Can anyone recommend any custom rifle builders? Has anybody had any dealing with or know of the guy in Northampton, uk gunworks?

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Hi guys,
    Im after a new rifle build. Can anyone recommend any custom rifle builders? Has anybody had any dealing with or know of the guy in Northampton, uk gunworks?
    Chris Blackburn? Good guy, does a good job.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Yes that him. Have seen his website but don't know anyone who has had a rifle from him. Has he built guns for you before? What are his prices/build time like?

Try devon custom rifles done me a great job on my sako 75 action rebarrel and pillar bed and a new stock great bunch of lads to deal with. They do there own actions as well a fast turn around time as well and a very good price I tried a lot of gunsmiths and they-offered the best price and turn around.

Give NITROEXPRESS a try. He has just shipped in a batch of actions from the states (very nice I was looking at them the other day). Has a large selection of stocks in stock and ties with a number of excellent gunsmiths. He owns a number of custom guns as examples etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've used Chris Backburn/UK Gunworks, he knows his stuff.

I also use Neil Mckillop (Mckillop Engineering) in Reading. Neil has just rebarrelled a T3 in .260AI for me, excellent quality of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    Chris Blackburn? Good guy, does a good job.
    He has done a tikka t3 for me, cracking job and the rifle shoots fantastic, as allways tho you get what you pay for..

Chris fitted a new barrel to my Tikka T3 .243, fitted the GRS stock and lightened the trigger. The rifle shoots superbly, he wont let you down.

Jim Baker,
    Bullets N Guns Bridgwater, Somerset

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    James ... Jager SA on here,

also

Neil mckillop of mckillop engineering. Dasherman on here.

i have great trust in both and both have and are doing things for me, my stuff will not go anywhere else.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube