Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muntjac & Fallow Cull. Aylesbury. W/E 24-26th Jan & 7-9th Mar.

Muntjac & Fallow Cull. Aylesbury. W/E 24-26th Jan & 7-9th Mar.

Hi Folks,

We have made arrangements to provide a further cull shooting opportunities for Muntjac & Fallow in the New Year. These will be conducted from PM Friday 24th to Am Sunday 26th of January & again from PM Friday 7th to AM Sunday 9th March. On each weekend you are welcome to attend as many of the four high-seat outings as you wish.

Costs: 75 per outing to include unlimited cull beasts (Fallow & Muntjac). Trophy beasts may be taken if seen, however these will be at additional cost.

We will be shooting on several well known estates north of Aylesbury, where the deer have been growing fat on Pheasant feeders & cover-crops & the keepers are keen to reduce deer numbers.

You should be competent to gralloch your own beasts, however, coaching is available for those looking to improve their skills. You will also need to arrive with your rifle (.240 or greater) pre-zeroed, and bring a target to confirm this has been done. You will need to show your FAC conditioned for deer as well as valid shooting insurance (BASC, NGO etc)

Local accommodation at the Best Western HERE (only 20 PP based on two sharing) or Buckingham Travelodge - food at local pubs/restaurants as suits best.

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me with your Email address (info@farringtonds.com) & I will forward further information.

Regards,

Ian Farrington
    www.farringtonds.com
    Tel: 07798 771 062
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Thanks for all the interest folks - still a couple spaces for both shoots.

Please note the March shoot will be Saturday am/pm & Sunday am/pm - we have had to cancel the Fri PM outing due to other commitments.

Have a good Christmas & see you soon.

Ian
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Ian

Hopefully you've received my payment and accompanying details. Look forward to seeing you in march.

Novice

Folks,

Many thanks for the interest - we still have places for both outings, so get in contact & I will forward booking information.

Looking forward to hunting with you shortly!

Regards,

Ian

email sent, thank you

Ian as per phone call
    Atb
    Jay

PMs & Mails replied to - see you soon!

See you next Saturday

atb
    jay

Anyone attending this weekend? I can't wait!

Novice