Thread: Aldi neoprene fishing gloves - 4.99

Aldi neoprene fishing gloves - 4.99

Just picked up some neoprene gloves from Aldi for 4.99 - they look ok but time will tell.... In my view can never have too many gloves or torches

ALDI - Neoprene Fishing Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by Bregalad View Post
    Just picked up some neoprene gloves from Aldi for 4.99 - they look ok but time will tell.... In my view can never have too many gloves or torches

ALDI - Neoprene Fishing Gloves
    No ****................. Every time I move something, a light or gloves falls out. When I need one, I can't find any.....

Bought two pairs of these gloves this morning.

I got a pair as well today, there was not that many left

I am sure they will be fine and suit most purposes but like scopes you only get what you pay for, Iv'e lost count of the amount of gloves I have purchased and have probably spent a small fortune like most. In a moment of madness last year I came out of my local gun shop after spending roughly 70 on a pair of extremely warm and totally waterproof gloves. They did perform very well keeping my hands warm and dry last year, I believe that once your glove's become soaked with rain in winter your hands then soon become extremely cold. I still cant really justify spending that amount on gloves but I certainly wouldn't take them back, a great investment and you tend to take care of them and make sure you still have two when you climb back in your truck.

I bought two pairs last time , first pair lasted 3 weeks and the black on the palms delaminated. second pair are still going BUT don't grip things tight or pull the pals and fingers or they fall apart

Established Poster Muddy Springer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I bought two pairs last time , first pair lasted 3 weeks and the black on the palms delaminated. second pair are still going BUT don't grip things tight or pull the pals and fingers or they fall apart
    If they're as **** as the fishing socks then don't waste 5.........

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Same here, bought a pair last time. I don't think that I will buy another pair as they simply don't last the neoprene material just falls apart.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.