Thread: That's Me

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar

That's Me

All registered for my L2. It all seems straight forward enough, I bet that soon changes when I start to get it filled out by the AW's.

Anyway, off to bury my head into my L1 book for a refresher.

TJ

Good luck with it TJ.
    basil.

Level 2 will be a lot easier than your "run in the sand" mate

ATB

Max

Good luck Stu

Keep us posted

Jonathon

Have fun wilst your doing it
    good luck JJ

I have heard so many different ways of getting one but what is the best easiest and cheapest way of getting hold of a dscL1 book? Cheers

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyW86
    I have heard so many different ways of getting one but what is the best easiest and cheapest way of getting hold of a dscL1 book? Cheers
    Just order one, it's the best way, not many people would be willing to part with their book, I certinally wouldn't want to part with mine. If the law or legislation changes again, I'd buy thenew version, just for piece of mind.

TJ

As suggested elsewhere join Best Practice. That will give you a great manual and more for 15.00. Then go to DMQ. From there you can download a lot of info re the questions. and more. However for about 30 you will get the proper manual from BDS. If they ever updated deerquest, a proactive question and answer disc it is great. The old one is fine except a couple of answers changed, especially the one about home loads. The practical is as important as the questions. Shooting, gun safety, deer recognision and safe shot, yes or no. Best of luck,
    Jim