Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much to charge for fox control ?

How much to charge for fox control ?

I`m curious as to what fox controllers charge clients ? Ive been asked to clear some foxes off a small estate and was wondering what a fair price would be ? do you base it on per night or per fox ?

Free

Quote Originally Posted by Johno100 View Post
    I`m curious as to what fox controllers charge clients ? Ive been asked to clear some foxes off a small estate and was wondering what a fair price would be ? do you base it on per night or per fox ?
    Do it for free then more doors may open.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I think youv'e got the wrong idea there Johno,this is a service that is usually done for free.I actually get people ringing up willing to pay for the opportunity to wander round someones land day or night shooting foxes.
    I would imagine the moment you mention a fee they will ask someone else..

Ine been asked what I charge , theres no chance of getting any "sporting" shooting with them, I have ample land to shoot over , time is the one thing I`m short of .

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johno100 View Post
    Ine been asked what I charge , theres no chance of getting any "sporting" shooting with them, I have ample land to shoot over , time is the one thing I`m short of .
    the lads i know up north charge 25 per fox and 10 for fuel.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

If they are willing, and also able to pay, such as my local council are,...I took four fox on two separate evenings in a cemetary, 80.00.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    If they are willing, and also able to pay, such as my local council are,...I took four fox on two separate evenings in a cemetary, 80.00.
    Good fun no doubt but pretty poor if you are trying to make a living.

If you are doing it for a living it would not be unreasonable to expect 150 pn plus traveling expenses , similar rate to what a builder charges and he`s out in all weathers . Don't forget theres public liability insurance , most shooting organizations insurance cover does not cover you for paid work , only leisure .
    Last edited by Johno100; 14-12-2013 at 12:40.

If you have enough paying customers to make your living, you are a very lucky boy!!!!!!, insurance I use Cliverton, very reasonable fees.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!