Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A knifemaker and newbie stalker checking in...

A knifemaker and newbie stalker checking in...

Hi all...my name is Guy Stainthorp, a long-time shooter and knifemaker, but very new to the World of deer stalking. Hoping to dive in with both feet this coming year so expect to see me about on here!

Some pictures of the knifes you have made would go down well on her and get you noticed sorry welcome to SD

Hi Mark, many thanks. As soon as I can rack up 5 posts, I'll happily post some knife pics!

Welcome to the forum, just had a look at your website and you do some really nice knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckel View Post
    Welcome to the forum, just had a look at your website and you do some really nice knives.
    Thank you...been making knives for 17 years now and certainly a few are earning their keep in the hands of deer stalkers. I was finally introduced to stalking by digger9523 of these parts and think I've caught the bug. Got a great deal to learn though, and can't wait to get out again.

Welcome Guy ...... Your skills have been in evidence recently on here, and sure to attract some interest among the Knife Nuts. ATB - Peter

Welcome Guy, have long admired your knives and have been inspired to start making my own. We will definatly be in touch as I have so much to learn.
    Tusker.

Welcome to the site. Please be aware though, that you will require trade membership if you want to advertise your knives on here.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

oh my goodness ! I should have most definitely not looked up your website , not with my penchant for edged tools !

it will be entirely your fault if my missus leaves me for buying and I quote 'just another bloody knife' !!!!
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Welcome to the site. Please be aware though, that you will require trade membership if you want to advertise your knives on here.

Thank you
    Thanks for the welcome, but I didn't join here to advertise...only to learn more about stalking :-)