A knifemaker and newbie stalker checking in...

an artisan of the blade, credit where it's due, welcome and good luck with the stalking

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes good luck with the stalking. Having looked at your web site I really like your work, the outcome of the joint venture with the lady Grace was something else!

Phil

welcome on board

I saw no advertising in your introduction so don't worry , I'm sure if there was a real problem the site staff would PM you privately and not publicly beat up a newcomer?

We did privately Pm him. However as my colleague has pointed out introducing yourself in such a way is tending to advertise. No one is beating anyone up on the site, but those that already pay to have a trade membership might not like it if people start to advertise without payment. I am sure we would be Pm'ed straight away, and it costs us time and money to manage and run the site, believe it or not.

He has mentioned he is just here to learn stalking!!

Ok , it seemed a little strong to me that's all ?

I assume there'd be no issue if I'd put I fix cranes for a living in my introduction as long as I didn't link my website or anything? And it seems to me that Guy just said what he did for a living no links etc?

anyway it doesn't really matter

merry Christmas

Yes mate good just silly busy. Saw some very nice stuff you did for Paddy recently, top draw!
have you seen his work? Would make a nice addition to your knives as a field kit.

Yes mate good just silly busy. Saw some very nice stuff you did for Paddy recently, top draw!
have you seen his work? Would make a nice addition to your knives as a field kit.

Thanks mate. Do you mean his custom rifles? Seen some pics, but not 'in the flesh'...things of beauty. I'd love to own one one day, but maybe a little ostentatious for my first deer rifle!

Back