A knifemaker and newbie stalker checking in...

Guycep

Hi all...my name is Guy Stainthorp, a long-time shooter and knifemaker, but very new to the World of deer stalking. Hoping to dive in with both feet this coming year so expect to see me about on here! :)

Some pictures of the knifes you have made would go down well on her and get you noticed sorry welcome to SD

Welcome to the forum, just had a look at your website and you do some really nice knives.

Thank you...been making knives for 17 years now and certainly a few are earning their keep in the hands of deer stalkers. I was finally introduced to stalking by digger9523 of these parts and think I've caught the bug. Got a great deal to learn though, and can't wait to get out again.

Welcome Guy ...... Your skills have been in evidence recently on here, and sure to attract some interest among the Knife Nuts. ATB - Peter

Welcome Guy, have long admired your knives and have been inspired to start making my own. We will definatly be in touch as I have so much to learn.
Tusker.

Welcome to the site. Please be aware though, that you will require trade membership if you want to advertise your knives on here.

Thank you

oh my goodness ! I should have most definitely not looked up your website , not with my penchant for edged tools !

it will be entirely your fault if my missus leaves me for buying and I quote 'just another bloody knife' !!!!

Welcome to the site. Please be aware though, that you will require trade membership if you want to advertise your knives on here.

Thank you

Thanks for the welcome, but I didn't join here to advertise...only to learn more about stalking :)

Hi Guy, welcome to the forum. We've met before at BB camping meet-up (since when I've moved to Wales). Good luck with the stalking.

Ben

Thanks for the welcome, but I didn't join here to advertise...only to learn more about stalking :)

you may not have joined to advertise so why mention the fact you make knives, I think you have had enough free advertising don't you?

John

Welcome to the the asylum from another who is familiar with your work from BB :thumb:
Good luck with the stalking, and enjoy !!

Neil. :)

Hi all...my name is Guy Stainthorp, a long-time shooter and knifemaker, but very new to the World of deer stalking. Hoping to dive in with both feet this coming year so expect to see me about on here! :)

Nice to see you on here guy!

Louis

you may not have joined to advertise so why mention the fact you make knives, I think you have had enough free advertising don't you?

John

My, what a warm welcome. I thought saying what did for a living was part of introducing myself. Guessing you wouldn't have cared were I a plumber...
Relax, I'm not here to peddle my wares, I have no need for that.

Hi Guy, welcome to the forum. We've met before at BB camping meet-up (since when I've moved to Wales). Good luck with the stalking.

Ben

Hi Ben, hope you're well...yes, I remember you from one of our Notts meets I think. :)

Just looked at your site, very nice work my man, makes my Buck and EKA look a bit plain to say the least.
Cheers
Richard

Nice to see you on here guy!

Louis

Hi guys...thanks for the welcome and nice to see some familiar faces :)

welcome on board

I saw no advertising in your introduction so don't worry , I'm sure if there was a real problem the site staff would PM you privately and not publicly beat up a newcomer?

Back