Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Nightforce 8-32x56 Benchrest

  1. #1

    Nightforce 8-32x56 Benchrest

    For sale, Nightforce 8-32x56 Benchrest scope. NP R2 Reticule, illuminated,
    Boxed with paperwork, a few light mount scratches, perfect glass.
    £850 posted.
    http://nightforceoptics.com/benchres...ion-benchrest/
    Last edited by sussex stalker; 19-12-2013 at 20:23.

  2. #2
    Now advertised on e.bay. So will accept £825 to match the "buy it now" price....

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sussex stalker View Post
    Now advertised on e.bay. So will accept £825 to match the "buy it now" price....
    these go for about£700-750.may help your sale with a price drop

  4. #4
    Please dont comment on this thread if you are not interested or its out of your price range.
    Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by garyw View Post
    these go for about£700-750.may help your sale with a price drop

  5. #5
    well he is only telling the truth after all

  6. #6
    ..
    Last edited by mark s; 21-12-2013 at 22:01. Reason: sense of humour failure

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sussex stalker View Post
    Please dont comment on this thread if you are not interested or its out of your price range.
    Thanks...
    far from it- i have 2 on guns both 42 power br models now- only telling you like it is-i am only trying to help.i know of 1 other for sale and that has the 42 power and np2dd and is for sale at£775.
    good luck selling.

  8. #8
    hi garyw you better watch you will get a cheeky pm from sussex stalker or should I sayno more atb the highlander

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by the highlander View Post
    hi garyw you better watch you will get a cheeky pm from sussex stalker or should I sayno more atb the highlander
    im hiding!

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Nightforce benchrest 8x32x56 np2-dd
    By 300winmag in forum Optics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-11-2013, 18:39
  2. *SOLD* Nightforce 8-32x56 NF scope
    By David TS in forum Optics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-10-2013, 07:25
  3. For Sale Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 NP-1
    By RPA 6MM BR in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 18:31
  4. *SOLD* nightforce nxs 8-32x56 illuminated
    By slack chamber in forum Optics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-05-2013, 19:25
  5. *SOLD* nightforce 8x32x56 benchrest mildot
    By steyrman in forum Optics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-05-2012, 12:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •