Thread: Benelli M2 ComforTech 10 shot

Established Poster

Benelli M2 ComforTech 10 shot

I've owned it from new (2 to 3 years) and brought it with the intention of doing practical shotgun, but never got around to it. It's seen between 2,000 - 2,500 cartridges pigeon shooting, lamping and clays. I simply don't use it, since I'm more into long range rifle shooting…..

It's spec is:

Benelli M2 ComforTech 12g, 24" ventilated rib barrel, 3+1. Original carry case, full set Crio Chokes, manual, shims etc. (basically everything you get new)
    Nordic +6 Tube & Spring- converting it to 9+1.
    Nordic Barrel Clamp
    Nordic Picatinny Mount for Clamp - enables torches/lasers to be mounted easily (great foxing).
    Nordic Teflon Coated follower
    Nordic Speed Bolt (Light weight so doesn't slow the bolt)
    Nordic Speed button (still in packet & would need fitting)

I took advice from all the top PSG guys and this was 'The Spec' to have for it's class. Because it is as short as legally possible, the weight is not that far forward (mag tube finishes 1/2 inch before the barrel ends), so you don't notice any real change in the balance/handling.

Condition is very good to excellent, with only a couple of light marks on the action (from the bolt moving), a few very light surface scratches to the plastic, surface wear marks on the barrel/mag tube where the clamp sits and slight scuffing to the recoil pad from use. I'm fairly picky and like to look after my kit…It's basically almost new, having never been used for PSG or anywhere near a barricade!

It cost me £1,500 or so to put together - Midway UK gives an idea on all the Nordic bits....

I would like £1,075 posted to your RFD or £1,050 collected. A lot cheaper than anything of similar spec. on Guntrader.

I also have a 24" full Hushpower conversion barrel that I would sell with the shotgun for £225 or separately for £250 + fees.

Cheers,

Tiff

N.B. Sorry about the picture quality, only had the camera phone to hand. Also for sale elsewhere.

pic of the hushpower for it?

Established Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wikedwickedmotox View Post
    pic of the hushpower for it?
    Will do shortly….Here you go:

It is the most used part of the set-up…there are a few light hide scratches to the moderators paintwork (nothing to touch up) and it is missing the front bead (since it never lined up very well). There is also no choke fitted, but simply takes standard full m2 Crio choke.

I found that lighter hushpower subsonic's require the bolt to be manually operated most of the time, although was very quiet! With normal loads it cycled well and still offered a very good reduction in noise.

N.B. It only works as a 2+1 or 3+1 FAC, with the standard end cap - due to the moderators diameter. It is listed on my FAC as a spare barrel.
    Last edited by Tiff; 16-12-2013 at 20:46.

Established Poster
    Hushpower barrel provisionally sold.

M2 still available
    Last edited by Tiff; 16-12-2013 at 21:10.