Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best rifle bag - AIM or other?

Best rifle bag - AIM or other?

Looking for a new rifle bag - I want one with pockets, but most importantly one that is not going to fall apart after a season or 2 of use.I like the look of the AIM drag bag, but is it the best there is? Anything else worth looking at? I see 5.11 do one but they seem to be harder to find in the UK.

SD Regular
    You should be able to find 5.11 and AIM OK at the tac stores. I'm sure there's a UK 5.11 distributor. For a less tac look, what about the Harkila Skane - has good protection and backpack straps that can be tucked away when not needed. Condor bags seem pretty well made too.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Condor or blackhawk are similar. Look at tacfire systems online, Dan stocks quite a bit of 'tactical' luggage. I have a condor double rifle drag bag and also an aim bag which opens to shooting mat.

In general AIM are as good as the best there is. My AIM shooting bag/mat isn't as well padded as others, but it was other parts of the design why I bought it. The reason I didn't buy their drag bag is because I wanted one which takes two rifles.

ill do a deal on an aim if thats any good and in stock
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

AIM are the mutts nutts....

Quote Originally Posted by karlbird View Post
    Looking for a new rifle bag - I want one with pockets, but most importantly one that is not going to fall apart after a season or 2 of use.I like the look of the AIM drag bag, but is it the best there is? Anything else worth looking at? I see 5.11 do one but they seem to be harder to find in the UK.
    Karl, as I am 5 mins down the road from you you Re welcome to pop round and check out an AIM bag up close if you wish. I have 3 of them.

They are as mentioned above the dogs.....

AIM have been the best I have ever seen

AIM do the bees soft cases I have seen. I have the 50 Tactical. They're very well thought out and tough as old boots.

WebTec is far better than the AIM Better made , better padding , zips, straps etc. Plus it`s cheaper

Burpster, Spud - PM sent.

Gents thanks, it looks like the AIM have a avery big following I think my mind is made up now.