Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Z Aim Slings New Batch Arrived

Z Aim Slings New Batch Arrived

Z Aim Pro Stalker Sling System

38 complete with swivel set posted
    33 Sling only posted

To say there's been a bit of a run on these slings is a rather big understatement, but Z Aim Sweden have come good ( again ) and we now have a substantial re-supply on hand and ready for despatch.

Please see - http://www.forestandhill.co.uk/Z-Aim-Pro-Slin

We are a Z -Aim listed UK supplier and offer full support of this product sourced through us.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Moray Outfitting; 17-12-2013 at 16:49.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

What swivel's are being offered with this sling please?

Hint already dropped to wife for Christmas!

At the moment supplied with Jack Pyke swivels - not found any issues with Uncle Mikes, but a lot of folk didn't like their change over to a plastic retaining 'thread thingy'. Whilst usually cautious of JP brand, their swivels are all steel and well priced - so switched over a year or so back.

BK - you dropped hints about a bespoke shooting vehicle last year and look what you got
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

ouch
    but at least BK has a rifle to put it on ! mine is still away being coated Should be back this week and i can then finish our deal

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    At the moment supplied with Jack Pyke swivels - not found any issues with Uncle Mikes, but a lot of folk didn't like their change over to a plastic retaining 'thread thingy'. Whilst usually cautious of JP brand, their swivels are all steel and well priced - so switched over a year or so back.

BK - you dropped hints about a bespoke shooting vehicle last year and look what you got

Paul O' - not a problem at all. And jut to clarify - I do know BK!

no probs feller, next time he looks at a Jap 4x4 remind him about this one lol, Sorry BK But i did say scrap it a long time ago and get a ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    Paul O' - not a problem at all. And jut to clarify - I do know BK!

Interested in trying one of these as I am constantly shifting the sling back on my shoulder when I have my roe sack on.

Just concerned about the amount of straps I'll have across my chest with the Monarch roe sack and bino harness and don't wanna get all tangled up!!

Do you just unclip the cross brace and let it dangle when bringing the rifle up onto the sticks?

Has anyone got any experience of using them and how do you get on?

Cheers

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

I've started using one recently. Soooo much better than a standard sling, where my rifle with bipod and mod wants to lie horizontally.

Only down sides I've noticed are:-
    1. The strap hangs down when not connected and sometimes gets muddy
    2. The strap can sometimes catch in my quad sticks when coming up to shoot.

Minor issues really. I'm using mostly in the dark.
    fully recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Just concerned about the amount of straps I'll have across my chest with the Monarch roe sack and bino harness and don't wanna get all tangled up!!

Do you just unclip the cross brace and let it dangle when bringing the rifle up onto the sticks?
    I run the cross strap under the bino harness. You learn quickly which clip to undo.

If taking a quick shot then undo, onto sticks and shoot. If I'm crawling or doing final approach holding rifle then just take rifle off my shoulder and re-join the clip.

Simples

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.