Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***wiltshire licensing spot on yet again...thank you***

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

***wiltshire licensing spot on yet again...thank you***

well i left home at 1430, got to devizes at 1500 left at 1515 with my new variations done and dusted in time to collect my oldest from school and get home in this foul weather

8 new slots all done for the forth coming year,

top notch yet again,

and the fac/certificate has 3 pages now

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hang on.... it's not that long ago you were skint and selling everything. You've sold more stuff in the classifieds than everyone else put together.

I think you're taking the p**s
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Hang on.... it's not that long ago you were skint and selling everything. You've sold more stuff in the classifieds than everyone else put together.

I think you're taking the p**s
    hi si

nothing wrong with pre planning.

just got my old slots back on ticket, nothing wrong in doing that even if im skint most of the time.

unless theres a law againts it.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

perhaps not but it's more about which direction your moral compass is pointing.

I'm happy for you if you're getting back on your feet, but some might see this post as a two fingered gesture.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    perhaps not but it's more about which direction your moral compass is pointing.

I'm happy for you if you're getting back on your feet, but some might see this post as a two fingered gesture.
    Thank you Si.

I never looked at it like that at all. the members on here are top notch and i hope its not taken in the wrong way.I just felt i would like to have the slots back and now you mention it, it does seem a bit off, all that aside i just wanted to say a thanks to wiltshire even after i told them that i may not fill one slot for some time they said there is nothing wrong in having the slots back,

so i took the choice to ask and got them, simply nothing meant by it at all.

regards and a merry christmas Si.

bob.

Well done Bob, delighted for you. You and the family have had a rough time. At least having the slots again gives the hope and anticipation of filling them again in due course.

Wiltshire are indeed the tops, equally delighted with all the support from my FEO and the rest of the licencing team.

Happy Christmas fella and hope 2014 is considerably better for you than 2013.

Tim

Hi Bob,
    Are they allowing you to use the Estate to shoot on now that you have no other ground, if so, that's good news.
    What slots did you put in for ?
    Are you thinking of setting up a 'Guns for Hire' as eight slots seems a lot to fill.

Nice one Bob.

We are lucky here in Wiltshire, they do seam to be a good team. Fingers crossed they stay that way...

All the best mate.

WH

Blog Entries
    Thanks lads,

I must admit it feels great to be back in a full time job, but as we all know income from any estate job is not that high, but im still in a full (more than full time) time work and as Ed mentioned i have the ground to use for my shooting.

As for land ed, i have been out and about in the last few weeks and managed to call in a few and get some ground back'(can't say back as i was never really removed from some just not doing it as much as i used too) so it only took me to ask and i got some of it back,

8 slots come on ed you have been shooting longer than most around here

4 slots for rifles all that i had on ticket before redundancy and then a spinal injury and almost 2 years on the sausage roll 'dole' yada yada,(sadly there a few more lads i know on here in the very same position as i was and i do wish them all well.

4 slots for moderators for the above rifles.

regards

bob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tjm160 View Post
    Well done Bob, delighted for you. You and the family have had a rough time. At least having the slots again gives the hope and anticipation of filling them again in due course.

Wiltshire are indeed the tops, equally delighted with all the support from my FEO and the rest of the licensing team.

Happy Christmas fella and hope 2014 is considerably better for you than 2013.

Tim
    Hi Tim

it felt good today i called first and then went in to confirm that it was all ok to ask for them back and they where more than happy with that, and a very happy christmas to you and yours bud, and thank you for your pm's they where great, and the ffal people at wilts are spot on,

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Nice one Bob.

We are lucky here in Wiltshire, they do seem to be a good team. Fingers crossed they stay that way...

All the best mate.

WH
    hi WH,

I posted them copies of some posts last year from shooting sites and they were over the moon with what was said about them, sadly they did suffer a few losses and still they provide a great service,

afterall thats what the post was all about and my way of saying thanks as they are not allowed to accept any sticky/biscuits/chocolates etc as gifts having offerd to do so and was told not too,

and all the best to you to sir.

bob.