North West Firearms Maintenance Evening

Ronin

Distinguished Member
Dear all,

i'm pleased to announce that on 29th January 2014, the Deer Initiative, BASC and North West BDS are holding a Best Practice - Firearms Maintenance Evening at Grayrigg Village Hall nr Kendal Cumbria.

Time - 19:00 to 21:30 hrs

The guest speaker will be Mike Norris of Brock and Norris

Topics will include:

Rifle check over - pre stalk

Maintainence

Cleaning - barrels, action, bolt, magazine

Dealing with wet, cold, condensation

Lubrication

Scope cleaning.

There will be Tea and Coffee Provided

Cost is £25 per person

Please contact northwest@deerinitiative.co.uk to reserve a space for this very interesting and worthwhile evening.

Come on Southern division BDS.....This is the sort of thing we expect!
So far as a member all I have had is 2 magazines and a half hearted email trail inviting me to organise an event!! That is hardly worth the annual subscription fee!

Good on you Northern guys, another great event....This is exactly what members are interested in!

Looks like I'm going to be away for work I'm afraid, sorry to miss it as promised to be a good evening.

Nick

Looks like I'm going to be away for work I'm afraid, sorry to miss it as promised to be a good evening.

Nick
I can't get thro to book on the email address in the first post can anybody help

Thanks to all who have supported this joint event by booking a place.

The event is now full, if anyone drops out, we will advise.

Just like to say a big thank you to all who attended the Rifle Maintenance evening.

The event was well attended (fully booked)

One of the attendee's, John Thornley spoke before the main event about Law and Liabilities affecting stalkers - very interesting.

Mike Norris delivered a very interesting presentation about how to maintain a working rifle.

Thank you to all.

We hope to arrange another event soon.

Back