Thread: New Foxing Story Here...

New Foxing Story Here...

For those of you who like reading about my foxing exploits, there's a new story here: Wallowing In The Mud - A Foxing Story

I was just thinking to myself the other day that you haven't posted any of your stories recently. I'd concluded that you were holding back material for your book. Glad to see you're putting them up again!

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    I was just thinking to myself the other day that you haven't posted any of your stories recently. I'd concluded that you were holding back material for your book. Glad to see you're putting them up again!

Novice
    Thanks for your kind words - I've not been deliberately holding stuff back - it's been more a case of not having the time due to dealing with all the hassle of getting the book done and published!

My 3 year old daughter bought me your book for my birthday. Only had it a couple of days, but reading the stories has me wanting to get out with my rifle. Shame the weather has been so awful for the last few days.

We were in a garden centre yesterday and she saw a model fox. She said "we shoot them", glad she isn't going to grow up as a townie.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltshire Lad View Post
    My 3 year old daughter bought me your book for my birthday. Only had it a couple of days, but reading the stories has me wanting to get out with my rifle. Shame the weather has been so awful for the last few days.

We were in a garden centre yesterday and she saw a model fox. She said "we shoot them", glad she isn't going to grow up as a townie.
    Thanks for your kind words - and I'm delighted to hear that your daughter is being brought up properly!