Thread: DOCTER OPTIC 8x56 + #4 Ret - Ideal for Deer stalking or Fox lamping

DOCTER OPTIC 8x56 + #4 Ret - Ideal for Deer stalking or Fox lamping

Folks,

An opportunity to get your hands on a very desirable scope that will prove fantastic for either deer stalking or fox lamping. It came to me as part of a rifle package I bought & is now surplus to my requirements.

The clarity of the glass is stunning, and these scopes are recognised as offering the same quality as Swaro or Schmidt offerings. Have a search for information on these, and you will find they are E. German production from the original Zeiss/Jena factory - I think you will be impressed by the comments online.

This unit is in perfect working order with no marking on the lenses and operates exactly as the day it left Docter Optics in Germany. After-sales service is excellent and these units have a thirty year warranty from the factory, should you ever have need for servicing.

Cosmetically, it has been used & I have tried to show the marks in the photographs attached. As you can see, there is visible damage where a Gorilla has mounted scope rings (not me) but in NO WAY does this affect the operation of this unit & is concealed when rings are in place.

The reticle (German #4) is very fast and easily centred in low-light and under a lamp. Note the photo shows the spacing of the thick wires and its useability as a very quick range-finder - 100m and a Roe fills the whole gap, 200m and it fits between the vertical and the thick wire etc. Simple and fast - the way to successfully get venison on the ground!

As this is not in perfect condition, I am asking 320 for this scope, which is a standard one inch tube.

Payment by bank transfer/cash please - normal sales etiquette applies, this is advertised elsewhere and maybe withdrawn if sold.

Thanks for looking.

Rgds

IanF

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Docter Optic ful.JPG 
Views:	259 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	35857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr eye bell.JPG 
Views:	243 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	35858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr Obj.JPG 
Views:	209 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	35859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No4 Ret 205yd Lamb.JPG 
Views:	325 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	35860Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ring marks.JPG 
Views:	217 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	35861
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Bought same scope on SD about 5 months ago. Clarity is awesome. Use it for fox and deer. Mate borrowed it for boar and worked a treat. A cracking all round scope.

Thanks for the interest - I have now reduced the asking price.

Ian
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

SOLD - pending funds.