Thread: T8 bush

T8 bush

Guys I need a T8 bush to fit a howa 270win sporter barrel. The one I had in the T8 was away to get taken out to fit the howa and it's gone missing. So if its possible to buy one mail order and anyone has one or knows where I can get one please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Mudlark

Try Wallace at http://www.turnrightgalloway.com/ he is a top lad and will be able to sort you out i am sure.

His barrel threading is the finest I have seen and lots of manufacturers and tactical people use him now also.

Quote Originally Posted by mudlark View Post
    Guys I need a T8 bush to fit a howa 270win sporter barrel. The one I had in the T8 was away to get taken out to fit the howa and it's gone missing. So if its possible to buy one mail order and anyone has one or knows where I can get one please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Mudlark
    Just ring up Jackson Rifles Mudlark....... with the diameter of your barrel where the bushing fits and they'll sort you out.

Jackson Rifles home page

01644 470223

atb

Fizz

Cheers for the info I always believed that Jackson Rifles dealt with Trade only.

Mudlark

No feller he is a top chap and has the time for the end user unlike some other suppliers.

Wallace i suggested above, actually works for Jackson Rifles and does his threading for him as it happens.