Level 2 witnesses

andreas1980

Can all three stalks for the level 2 be done with the same witness? So far I am getting mixed answers and wad just looking for clarification.

Yes you can do all 3 with the same person, and in some ways it is better if you do, as it should avoid duplication of questioning. I try not to ask the same question twice, although it is actually quite difficult to vary them too much for some of the PC's! I also have a quick glance at a portfolio which is partially completed if possible to avoid duplication.
Good luck.
MS:)

Absolutely OK.

Some argue that having separate AWs of the ICR's 'strengthens' the portfolio. To be honest I can understand where that idea arises, but what matters is the quality of the AW you do have - and tend to side with MS as he writes above.

If you ever get conflicting commentary then would always say ( as JCS notes ) give Mandy a call.

Aside from any quality issue, I always advise chatting with an AW before going out. If you really dont get on during a 5 minute telephone chat, then it doesn't bode well for spending a morning or day together! ;)

Thanks for the clarification everyone. I have a witness in mind who i've met before and will crack on with it in the new year.

Cheers and have a good christmas.

Can all three stalks for the level 2 be done with the same witness? So far I am getting mixed answers and wad just looking for clarification.
Where do people get these answers from? If they don't know the answer then say so. Don't just talk cXXp because you will be found out! Nothing against you andreas, just the people that you're asking. Good luck with DSC2. You're starting at the perfect time of year so hopefully you will soon get it all done and dusted.
Baguio

Back