Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaser R93/R8

Blaser R93/R8

As per the title. I've been searching the internet for a few days and cant find the rifle I want anywhere.
    If anyone can help me out with finding a BLASER R93/R8 PROFESSIONAL, preferably screw cut or with a mod attached, reasonably priced, It would be very much appreciated. Would be willing to travel for the rite bit of kit.

All the best

James

Hello James,
    what calibre would you be looking for as I have a .243 r93 professional with the camo stock, match barrel, blaser scope mount and the mod to all go as one if you were interested?
    thanks

Look on guntrader there's loads....
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Sorry guys, don't know how I forgot to put the calibre 6.5x55.

Macleods Of Tain, Gregor will sort you out with either R8 or R93 in any caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by marty308 View Post
    Macleods Of Tain, Gregor will sort you out with either R8 or R93 in any caliber.
    +1 And I think he has cheap s/h 6.5 barrel
    Gregor was cheaper than any other option including private sales on here or Guntrader when I was after one

Quote Originally Posted by glogin View Post
    +1 And I think he has cheap s/h 6.5 barrel
    Gregor was cheaper than any other option including private sales on here or Guntrader when I was after one
    I tried him yesterday and he only had the wooden stock. I've tried a few good dealers, guntrader, Local shop and asked around a few people that know people that know people. No luck as of yet.
    May have to buy new and wait a little while.

Cheers guys.

All the best

James

A bit far from you I know but Ian Mulliner of Wimborne has a wide range of Blaser rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    I tried him yesterday and he only had the wooden stock. I've tried a few good dealers, guntrader, Local shop and asked around a few people that know people that know people. No luck as of yet.
    May have to buy new and wait a little while.

Cheers guys.

All the best

James
    Let him source new stock and s/h bolt and barrel I bet still cheaper than anywhere else

Hi I have a left handed R93 Blaser 308 screwcut with a wildcat moderator synthectic stock but without the scope rail 1250 also a european leupold variable scope boxed 300